Emma Willis to go head to head with herself on Saturday night TV as she’s ‘revealed’ as the new host of Strictly

There may be an awkward primetime TV clash this autumn as Emma Willis could end up going head to head with herself on rival networks. 

The presenter, 50, is reportedly set to be announced as one of the new Strictly Come Dancing hosts, after Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman stepped down last year. 

Emma is said to not have yet signed a contract, but is expected to finalise her deal by the end of this month. 

But BBC producers are reportedly facing a headache because Emma presents The Voice UK. 

The 14th series is said to be returning to ITV this autumn, after it was

This post was originally published on this site

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.