I’m out! Dragons’ Den star drops support for ‘King of the North’ after Mail reveals he backs trans women using ladies’ toilets

Andy Burnham was dropped by a prominent business backer on Wednesday over his views on single sex spaces.

Former Dragons’ Den star Duncan Bannatyne said he could no longer support Mr Burnham’s bid for power following revelations in the Daily Mail that he supports allowing men who self-identify as female to use ladies’ toilets.

The leisure tycoon, who has donated large sums to Labour in the past, branded the Greater Manchester mayor a ‘cretin’ for failing to support the preservation of single sex spaces.

Writing on X, formerly Twitter, the entrepreneur, estimated to be worth £500million, said: ‘Last week I decided to throw

This post was originally published on this site

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.