F1 legend Alain Prost ‘suffers head injury’ after armed robbery at four-time world champion’s home in Switzerland

Formula One legend Alain Prost reportedly suffered a head injury after being attacked during an armed break-in at his home earlier this week.

Swiss newspaper Blick reported that the four-time world champion, now 71, was attacked on Tuesday morning at his family home in Nyon.

Prost was said to have sustained a minor head injury after being immediately attacked by the perpetrators.

The intruders were said to have threatened his son into opening a safe under threat of violence, before fleeing with the stolen goods.

Police have declined to confirm the identity of the victims, but confirmed a criminal investigation has been launched. 

‘According to

This post was originally published on this site

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.